BOROUGH OFFICE HOURS: 10 AM UNTIL 4 PM MONDAY THRU THURSDAY, FRIDAYS BY APPOINTMENT
E-MAIL FOR BOROUGH CLERK: firstname.lastname@example.org AND CLERK'S ASSISTANT: email@example.com
BOROUGH OFFICE PHONE NUMBER (856) 547-5236
HADDON TOWNSHIP CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone # 854-1176 ext 4155
REGISTRAR OF VITAL STATISTICS OFFICE - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL 856-854-1176 EXT 4118
OPRA Request Form: OPRA Request Form.doc
TO READ THE MINUTES FROM MEETINGS OF THE MAYOR AND BOROUGH COUNCIL, PLEASE CHECK THE BOROUGH COUNCIL PAGE. TO READ PAST AND PRESENT EDITIONS OF THE COUNCIL CONNECTION, CHECK THE PUBLICATIONS PAGE.
BUDGETS, ORDINANCES AND AUDITS ARE ON THE BUDGET PAGE.
In case of any emergencies, The John R Kerfoot Building and the Community Hall will serve as emergency housing when needed - Contact OEM at 856-547-2691(office).
Solutions to Storm Water Pollution
There are many things you can do to help storm water pollution. Limit your use of fertilizers and pesticides, properly dispose if hazardous products such as motor oil and gasoline, clean up after your pet, dispose of yard waste properly. For more information, please read the Spring Council Connection or check the State's web site at www.njstormwater.org.
Trash is collected every Thursday (unless there is a Holiday then trash will be collected on the day after the holiday.) Recycling will be collected every other Wednesday beginning January 2, 2013.
PROPERTY TAX DEDUCTIONS
The State of New Jersey, administered through the local municipal Assessor’s Office, makes available property tax deductions to qualifying property owners. Each deduction has specific qualifications and requires the filing of an application.
1. If you are divorced or your marriage was annulled, bring the divorce decree or the civil annulment document.
2. Death certificate, if you spouse is deceased.
3. A copy of your birth certificate, driver’s license or passport.
4. Proof of your residency.
5. Your social security number.
6. A witness (18 years or older) who knows both the male and female applicants.
7. Fee is $28.00. Checks should be made out to Borough of Audubon Park.
8. If any documents are in a foreign language, they must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
9. There is a 72 hour waiting period between the completion of the application with the Registrar and the issuance of the license.
application for certified copy.pdf
Marriage License Application.pdf
Audubon Park Registrar of Vital Statistics has office hours Monday thru Thursday from 3:15 PM until 4:30 PM. Please call 856-547-5236 to make arrangements to meet with the registrar.
To get further information regarding marriage licenses or civil unions go to the State website at www.state.nj.us/health/vital.
Citizen Leadership Form.doc