Check the calendar link below for rental availability.
MUST contact Karen Lewis at 856-546-9164 to book hall
Please do not just mail in contract.
We do not rent on HOLIDAYS!!!!
CREATION OF LOUD OR UNNECESSARY NOISE PROHIBITED
BE IT ORDAINED by the Governing Body of the Borough of Audubon Park, that due to the close proximity of residential homes therein, one to the other, and the high density population within the limited confines of the Borough of Audubon Park, as follows:
A. The making, creation or permitting of any unreasonably loud, disturbing or unnecessary noise in the Borough of Audubon Park is hereby prohibited.
B. The making, creating or permitting of any such character, intensity, or duration as to be detrimental to the life, health or welfare of any individual or which either steadily or intermittently annoys, disturbs, injures or endangers the comfort, repose, peace or safety of any individual is hereby prohibited.
C. Persons guilty of violations under this Ordinance may be imprisoned for ninety (90) days, assessed a fine up to Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or both
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE RENTAL
(8) 6' ROUND TABLES (4) 8' LONG TABLES
The janitor will let you in the building at your appointed time. We do not give out the key. YOU CANNOT RENT THE HALL AFTER 10PM ON ANY NIGHT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
1. You are responsible to put any tables back up that you took down, put the chairs back on top of the tables, taking all of your belongings out of the building at your appointed time and taking out the trash. No milar confetti is permitted. No fog machines as this will set off the fire alarm. No tape on the walls/paneling/ceiling fans is permitted. I will loose my deposit for necessary clean up of hazardous wastes, bodily fluids and/or waste, if I am not in attendance at this affair, or if the police are called.
2. Rental period is for 6 hours. This includes set up & clean up time. THE TIME YOU PUT ON YOUR CONTRACT IS YOUR CLOSING TIME AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE OUT OF THE BUILDING AT THAT TIME. Any additional time will be charged at $40.00 per hour and this must be with advance notice that you are given more time. . All rental time is consecutive. We do not permit breaking up rental time. We must have 48 hour notice if the time of the party is going to change in any way. At NO TIME shall the building be occupied by more persons than allowed under the N.J. Fire Codes (80 Persons). You cannot rent the hall after 10pm on ANY night.
3. All activities MUST cease, be cleaned up, out of the building, and out of the parking lot by your parties ending time or by 10pm. Please be considerate of the neighbors who reside near the building. The door to the building should remain closed during the party to help keep the noise volume to a minimum. There is also a Noise Ordinance, please read attached ordinance.
4. Bachelor Parties and/or live band parties are NOT permitted in the building at any time. No profit making parties and/or charging admission for any reason is strictly forbidden at all times. The clerk/janitor/Police have the right to stop in and check ANY party at ANY time.
5. Please advise guest not to park in the “handicapped” areas, unless they have the proper permit/stickers to do so. Anyone parking in these areas not authorized to do so will be ticketed by the police. Parking on the grass is also illegal.
6. Any damages to property or injury to any person while on the premises shall be reported as soon as possible to the Borough Clerks office. (856 -547-5236).
7. NO ONE will be permitted to drink alcohol outside the building. The borough has a “NO DRINKING IN PUBLIC” ordinance.
DEPOSITS AND CHARGES
1.A $200(starting 2009) deposit must be paid at the time of the reservation to hold your date. This deposit is refundable 7 to 10 days after the rental if there are no problems with the rental which are mentioned above. This deposit becomes non-refundable if the party is cancelled 7 days or less prior to the party regardless of when the party was booked, if the police are called, if there are damages, or necessary clean up of hazardous materials, bodily fluids/waste.
2. A $300.00 rental fee charge must be paid no less than 10 days prior to the rental.
MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO “MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING”
Mail to: Borough of Audubon Park-mpb, 20 “C” Road, Audubon Park, NJ 08106 or Contact:
Karen Lewis 856-546-9164 or Dawn Pennock 856-547-5236